ESC Projects in Iceland
The following list is an overview of the ESC (European Solidarity Corps) – Individual Volunteering projects (formerly EVS – European Voluntary Service) in Iceland. Click on the name of the project to read more about it.
To apply, send your CV and Motivation Letter for joining the project to email@example.com
In the subject of your email please mention the type and name of the project!
(e.g. ESC Application – Ásgarður 2020-2021)
Applications that don’t mention the name of the project in the email’s subject OR are sent after the deadline – 5 June 2020 – might not be considered.
Currently available (September 2020 - September 2021):
- Inclusion: Asylum Seeker Support project (run by the Icelandic Red Cross) – help organize and facilitate activities to support the social well-being of asylum seekers in Iceland
- Inclusion: Refugee Support project (run by the Icelandic Red Cross) – help organize and facilitate events to support the integration of refugees in Iceland
- Disabilities / Mental health: VIN (run by the Icelandic Red Cross) – day center for people with mental disabilities
- Disabilities / Mental health / Art: Ásgarður Workshop – sheltered working place for people with learning disabilities
Not available at the moment (Try again soon!):
- Disabilities / Mental health: Geysir Clubhouse – community-based center that provides opportunities for people with mental illness
- Elderly: Grund – Home for the elderly